20 febrero 2010

What did you do LAST CHRISTMAS?

Last Christmas I didn’t stay in Valencia. I went to Madrid to celebrate it with my mother’s family and I saw some cousins that I hadn’t seen for 2 years because they were living in America.

The day before Christmas Eve I went to the Ice Palace in Madrid to Ice skate and I enjoyed it.

At Christmas Eve, first, we went to the midnight mass, second we went home and we had dinner and finally we opened the presents after midnight while my uncle was preparing a family video in the living room.

On The New Year’s Eve we went to my village to celebrate the New Year with my father’s family.

The same day, my cousin and I went to the supermarket to buy the lucky grapes to eat them at midnight. My uncle started to laugh when he was eating one of the grapes because my grandfather started to sing and he didn’t finish the grapes.

The night’s parade of the three wise men was raining in my village however the ride wasn’t suspend.
When we arrived from the ride of the three wise men we opened the presents, they were fantastic.

The next day we ate the twisted roll of the three wise men and my mother paid it.
We went to Valencia the same day and we opened the presents we had at home.

2 comentarios:

  1. WOWW! Keep up the great work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent!, but I have some doubts with this one : "The night’s parade of the three wise men was raining in my village however the ride wasn’t suspend." I can't understand it :), however, lovely!

    ResponderEliminar